Each Tube comes with 16 incense sticks. Made in Japan. Less smoke.
Lavender - Feel the blessings of nature with a refreshing lavender fragrance.
Clear Waters - White Sandalwood, mixed with benzoin amber and other spices
Sal Tree - White Sandalwood, magnolia, lychee & other spices
Hanakoro White Plum - Sweet & Gentle white plum scent with the charm of old time glamour
Incense Holder is randomly picked, otherwise, kindly indicate under Remarks if you would like to choose between Pink Sakura or Blue Marble design.
First, light the tip of the incense stick, and then blow out the flame. Then, put the other end of the incense stick on the incense stand, and soon your room will be full of fragrance.
Ming Temple recommends: The normal amount of smoke of Japanese incense is smaller than that of Nepal, India, Tibetan incense, etc. Even so, please place the burning incense at least 3 meters away and wait for the fragrance to fill the room.
1. Please use an incense burner or incense tray, incense stand, and other non-combustible containers for placement and use, and make sure that the incense ash will not fall on the floor or furniture.
2. Please pay attention to fire safety.
3. Please use the incense stick in a well-ventilated room environment. Do not place the incense stick in a ventilated place, such as by an open window or an open door, so that the incense ash will not be scattered all over the floor.
4. Please keep the incense stick out of the reach of children & pets for safety.
5. The Incense sticks are made of natural fragrances. Some of the incense sticks will be deformed under the influence of temperature and humidity. In a few cases, the surface will become discolored and crystallized, which is a normal phenomenon.
6. Please keep it away from light, try to seal it, and store it in a cool and dry place.
7. Fragrance is not food, please do not eat it.
Japanese Ajou is part of the traditional incense culture, and it is completely different from perfume or ordinary indoor fragrance. When lighting incense, you need to open windows and doors to keep the indoor environment ventilated. It is recommended to let the incense burn quietly. After the aroma fills the room, just smell the fragrance flowing in the air. You need not get close to smell it.